Human Resources (HR) Generalist Job
$45K - $55K salary
Spartan Capital Group is looking for an exceptional Human Resources Generalist in the Grand Rapids, MI area. This individual will report to the VP of HR, and will be responsible for day to day assistance in a variety of Human Resources related tasks.
Ideally, this HR Generalist would be familiar with company operations with 250+ employees.
We are looking for a Human Resources guru with ambition to make changes in an ever growing industry!
If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, please apply!
Direct Hire Opportunity.
• Full cycle recruiting experience is a plus but not required
• Prepare HR related reports and analyze related data
• Processing leave and corresponding documents on behalf of HR team
• Schedule both internal and external meetings for HR department members
• Assist in timely and accurate submission of expense reports and related work documents.
• Organize and maintain HR related files and employee information
•Employee relations, benefits such as FMLA, leave of absence, worker's compensation and more!
• 2+ years of experience in a Human Resources role in a similar capacity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and work independently on a variety of projects
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now. If you are curious what else is available, please review the Spartan Capital Group website! https://thespartancapitalgroup.com/open-job-listings/