Are you interested in career-building, an exciting challenge, and hands-on projects? This may be your calling!
Spartan Capital Group has partnered with a rapidly growing client in the Detroit Metropolitan Area in search for an Accounts Payable Associate paying up to $60,000. This an excellent opportunity for someone looking to showcase their talents within a privately held wealth management firm. This position is a vital part of the Accounting Team that is responsible for our client’s full-cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to discounts and payment terms
- Process expense reports and maintain vendor accounts
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Perform special projects as needed
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business or similar
- 4 or more years of experience in FULL CYCLE Accounts Payable
- Accounting ERP software experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and flexible
What we offer: Honest and transparent representation to our clients… it’s what we do. We go to great lengths to work directly with the hiring managers for the positions we represent, so our job descriptions truly reflect the needs of the organization.
Please send your resume and current compensation to the following:
(Yes, this email goes directly to a real person)