Full Job Description
- Ability to supervise all areas of operations for three-six restaurants.
- Responsible for developing the store managers and assistant managers.
- Interview, hire, train, and retain employees.
- Consistently demonstrate leadership skills.
- Work cross-functionally with other depts to ensure technology, buildings and equipment are maintained.
- Meet annual, quarterly, and monthly profit and business objectives as established by executive leadership.
- Outside the box thinker who is creative in hiring and increasing sales
· Bachelors in Business or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience as an Area Supervisor within the fast-food restaurant industry
- Ability to travel within your defined area
- Valid NM Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation w/insurance
- Ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Quick serve restaurant management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Area Supervisor: 4 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)