Spartan Capital Group is working with a top tier company looking for new software and IT systems consultancy sales opportunities and business, developing relationships with new clients.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Create sales material to present to customers, including RFP development.
- Develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
- Prepare sales visits and presentations to discuss product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet objectives. Track's progress and documents sales performance
- Is fluent in IT products and services with the ability to answer questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Previous experience in software and IT sales for Public Sector organizations.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Maintains a professional, but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
If you have the desired qualifications please apply here for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled