As Spartan Capital Group continues to expand, we are looking for talented professionals to join our team as Executive Recruiters. Our firm provides top talent to our clients by finding the best human capital for their organization, impacting their productivity and profitability. We recruit the best talent in the market and place them at the top companies in the area to make them more successful.
An Executive Recruiter oversees every step of the recruiting and sales process by making contacts with hiring managers and executive-level leadership, as well as building a network of the leading professional candidates in your area. The operation comes full-circle by using your industry knowledge and job market expertise to make consistently successful matches between your clients and candidates.
· Client Development: A job as an Executive Recruiter is an opportunity to create meaningful relationships with key decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies. You’ll get your foot in the door with these clients by researching, prospecting, direct marketing, and making fantastic client presentations. Selling our Permanent Placement Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits is a primary focus. Then, it will be up to you to keep the relationship going by providing value to the client to support them in achieving their business goals.
· Candidate Recruitment: As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll identify talented staff, senior, middle management, and executive-level professional candidates. Then you’ll take it a step further by getting to know them, and understanding their career and personal goals, so you can use our extensive internal resources and your networking skills to help them find the right fit.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 2+ years of professional recruiting experience
· Desire to work in a consultative culture with a lot of autonomy
· Ability to research and negotiate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Desires full control over workload and schedule
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to determine your own success in a fast-paced, enthusiastic environment, this is the right career for you. We offer an industry-leading, 100% commission structure with uncapped income potential. The other great news is that the requirements of this role do not come along with tons of metrics, required meetings, or long commutes. If you are interested in this Executive Recruiter role, please take the next step and apply here on LinkedIn. Please feel free to apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org