Spartan Capital Group is looking to fill a Senior Accountant position with a prestigious company in the Metro Detroit area. This is an opportunity to get in with a company with a growing accounting team.
· Facilitating the completion of monthly close procedures, including roll forwards and reconciliations
· Preparing and distributing monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages
· Providing quarterly budget-to-actual comparisons
· Preparing and collecting support for external auditors
· Supervising and reviewing the work of staff accountant(s)
· Assisting with the preparation of the yearly G&A budget
· 4 + years of relevant accounting experience is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· CPA or is actively pursuing their CPA license
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Excel, with Oracle GL, experience a plus (but not a requirement)
· Works well both independently and within a team environment.
If you are interested in this job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Spartan Capital Group, please email [email protected] or visit our website at www.thespartancapitalgroup.com