- Creates detailed analysis models and forecasts as needed
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation, cash forecasting and analysis, and investments monthly analysis.
- Additional responsibilities include collections, generating general ledger and forecasting reports
- Recommends strategies and cost improvements to accounting leaders
- Prepares financial reports and analyses related to budget, forecast, and treasury functions.
- Assists in month end close processes and prepares month end financial reports
- Assists the CFO/Controller/Accounting Manager in the development of budgets and financial reporting.
- Performs other ad hoc reporting or special projects as needed
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 7 years of experience in general accounting
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Ability to effectively work with all levels in the organization as well as working with a diverse group of people
- Takes initiative
- Can do attitude
- Strong problem solver
To apply please send resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled