Spartan Capital Group is seeking a Senior Recruiter for a Property Management company in the Detroit Metropolitan Area. The ideal person would have in-house recruitment experience on a corporate TA Team. The position requires involvement in all aspects of Talent Acquisition lifecycle. From scheduling, coordinating, and confirming candidate interviews. Fostering a positive candidate experience with consistent engagement throughout recruitment lifecycle.
- Work with hiring managers to recruit qualified candidates for corporate and field positions
- Manage, process and maintain all job postings
- Screen resumes and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers
- Phone screen applicants for open positions
- Interview and/or coordinate interview schedules for all necessary levels of management.
- System administration for Application Tracking System used for recruiting and on boarding
- Track, monitor and report effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Make occasional travel arrangements for out-of-state candidates or interviews
• A minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources Administration or related field, preferred
• Experience with applicant tracking system (ATS) software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
• Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment