Spartan Capital Group has partnered with an established industry leader in the manufacturing industry near Detroit, MI that is in search of a Staff Accountant to add to their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a credible, healthy and growing company, and our client has a history of promoting from within. This role is 4 days remote/1 day in office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of accounting experience within a large revenue company and thrive in a fast paced, high volume and ever-changing environment
The Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prepare journal entries for multiple locations
· Process intercompany transactions
· Month-end close, balance sheet and bank reconciliations for multiple locations
· Assist with special projects and internal controls
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting
· At least 2 years of full cycle accounting experience within a large revenue organization
· Strong understanding of GAAP
· Large ERP experience (SAP, Oracle, Blackline, etc.)
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.
· Multi-location and/or manufacturing experience a plus
If you are qualified and interested in this Staff Accountant job near Detroit, MI, please apply now with your resume in Word format attached.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.